Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip





This Thanksgiving was the Schmidt's year so we all went up to Colorado to Dallan's aunt and uncle's house. I had never been to Colorado before and it was beautiful and I'm ready to move there! We had a great time visiting, 4 wheeling, eating, and playing games. I've never played scrabble more in my life!!!!!! On our quad ride we did a little fishing with not much success. Just 7inchers. haha Jack had a good time playing with Buck and Charlie. He got in a couple fights with Buck and boy Jack is tough and will not back down! He played so hard that when we got home we noticed he had played some of the pads of his paws raw! They were pink instead of black! Nothing a little neosporin couldn't cure. We had a great time and I'm looking forward to Christmas!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I wonder if his paws were raw from the cold? Looks like a fun trip! You look so cute with those boots on. I'm excited for Christmas, too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! Glad that you had a good time!