Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!



He won't even see this but today is my little brother Bradley's Birthday. He's 19 today! I love this guy! He's is so talented, he plays, the guitar, piano, drums, bass, trumpet, and will teach himself how to play any instrument he thinks needs to be added to his music. He has the best laugh and makes one of the funniest faces and it gets me every time!!! I can't believe you're 19! I remember being your big sis at Pioneer and walking you home from school everyday and taking care of a bully for you. Time Flies!!!!!!!!! I love you and hope you have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh...I love Bradley. As I was falling asleep last night I was thinking of the night he was born. We were so excited! He's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awe... He is so big! Now I feel very, very old!