Monday, November 10, 2008

Deck the Halls....



That's right! I did it! I started my Christmas Decorating Yesterday! I probably would ahve waited a bit longer but, I have the next 3-4 weekends totally Booked! My mom bought me the Costco 7.5ft pre-lit christmas tree! I love it and I told Dallan our has was meant to have Christmas in it! hahaha! It looks so fun and pretty! I love having the Christmas tree be the light for the room and the stair rail garland too! Upon getting the Costco Christmas Tree and now have to decorate my Mom's house for Christmas next weekend! I look forward to it! I watched Christmas movies while I decorated my house I listen to Christmas music at my Mom's. Merry Christmas! I'll post actuall pics of my house!

6 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

I love decorating for ANY holiday but xmas exspecially!! so i agree with you 100% I have so much fun doing it!! This year i have lots of decorations to hang... I even am debating a christmas tree.. we will see!!

Cute pic of you and dallan!!
Tell him hi

Clark and Liesel said...

Thats great! Christmas really is such a great holiday and there are so many fun decorations and things for it! I love it too!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely looking forward to some pics of your decked out house... sadly I can't decorate until next year!

Annie said...

Well if that doesn't make me homesick, I don't know what does! I can't wait to see poics of your house. Hey, remember the time Luke's beard ruined our family Christmas photo?

Annie said...

pics

Amy said...

I need to see your house all decorated. I am sure it is stupid cute. Wanna come decorate my tree?