Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallan!

sterday was Dallan's Birthday and we had a great day! We woke up, I made Dallan breakfast, watched conference, went to Dallan's Parents for lunch presents and dessert, then we went home watched the last session of conference while I made Dallan's Cake. He said he wanted a "Soccer Ball Cake" and I told him that was impossible and we never spoke of it again but low and behold I found a soccer ball cake at Joanns and it turned out great! Once the cake was done and SO CUTE we decided it would be more fun to share! So we headed to my parents house and ended up eating dinner and cake! Then we came home and opened presents and finished our movie. It was a great day. Dallan is the best husband and I couldn't be happier. Happy Birthday Dallan I love you!



8 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

HAPPY birthday Dallan!!!

Good to see you two the other night at the Breinholts wedding!!

Annie said...

that cake looks good enough to play soccer with! i'm empressed, ash. haha i know people who actually spell it that way, so i guess that's more sad than funny. i wish i could have been there last night. sounds like it was fun. i miss you guys and jack.

Clark and Liesel said...

Nice going on the cake Ashley! I am very impressed! Happy be-lated birthday Dallan!

alex said...

I love that cake! So cute! Sounds like it was a fun day! Happy Birthday to Dallan!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Nice cake, Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake Ashley! So cute!

Cam and Mele said...

What an impressive cake!!!!! Happy way late bday Dallan!

Dallan said...

thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!