Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Nephews in 4 Months!


Jude was born 10/18/08 7lbs 11oz 21in

Dallan and I with Finley and Jude

Finley playing with his toes!

The boys! Finley, Turner, and Jude...Guess who's older?

Annie and Finley Amy and Turner Emily and Jude
Three of my sisters have had baby boys in the last 4 months. Annie delivered in Cali and we drove there for the delivery. And she has been in town for both Amy and Emily this weekend births. Lily was also born this year (don't have a pic to post) and she will lead them all that makes 4 in a year but three boys at the end. We were all at Emily's this afternoon to see Jude and we decided to get pics of the boys together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Three adorable little nephews! Makes me miss when Maddox was a newborn... awe!

Amy said...

We sure have some cute boys in our family! What cuties, I want to eat them all up.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Those boys will have so much fun growing up together! That's crazy that they're all so close!

Basarabas said...

They are all so darling. Those little boys are going to have so much fun together growing up.

Clark and Liesel said...

So precious! How fun that they are so close in age!

Cam and Mele said...

So fun! They are all adorable, and how fun that your sisters get to share this time together!!

Elizabeth O. said...

What cute little nephews you have. I saw your question on my blog and I wanted to respond. I work at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. It's a really large hospital in Provo. I hope nursing pre-req. classes are going well. I love nursing and I'm sure you will too. =)