Monday, November 15, 2010

Navy's Blessing Day



Dallan blessed Navy on November 7, 2010. It was a wonderful day. Dallan gave her a very sweet and beautiful blessing, it was followed by a wonderful testimony meeting. We are so grateful for family support and all those that came to be with us on Navy's day. I'm also grateful to be married to Dallan and that he is worthy to hold the priesthood it is such a blessing in our home. After the meeting we went to my parents house with both sides of the family for a nacho bar it was tasty! After the blessing on the food Dallan said he didn't get to show Navy off like he wanted to, he proceeded to lift her in the air and I belted out "The Circle of Life" everybody died laughing! We had practiced that earlier in the morning. (good idea Dallan) it was pretty funny. Here are some pictures from her special day.





                                                                     Five Generations




5 comments:

{she + him} said...

I love Navy's blessing dress. And that Dallan pretended like she was Simba.

I miss both of your families! If I was in AZ you know I would've been in those pictures!! What a glorious day...

Annie said...

I love those pictures! The one where you are each kissing her. Her face is beautiful. And you look so pretty in the pics, too

Anonymous said...

Love seeing her blessing photos! What a wonderful moment. Love her dress Ashley! She is to cute!

Gigi said...

Beautiful pictures from a beautiful day Ashley. I love the picture of you and Dallan kissing Navy, as well as the one with 5 generations! You have a lovely family!

Clark and Liesel said...

She looks like a beautiful little doll! I love her dress and cute little accessories! The picture of you both kissing her little cheeks is precious. Glad you are enjoying her so much!