Monday, November 15, 2010

Gilbert Temple Groundbreaking

On Saturday Dallan Navy and I headed over to the Gilbert temple groundbreaking ceremony. I thought it would be good experience and I especially wanted Navy to be a part of it. Even though she's too young to know or remember she'll be able to say she was there at the beginning and maybe someday she'll be sealed in the Gilbert temple. The program and music were beautiful and I can't wait for the temple to be finished. What a a blessing to have a temple so close to our home. It's going to be beautiful!

3 comments:

{she + him} said...

Here's yet another activity I wish I could've attended! I am so happy that Gilbert will have its very own temple. That it special that Navy will be able to say she was there...

I love the temple! I can't wait for the Laie temple to re-open...

Tawny Antelman said...

Navy is so precious!!! Shes beautiful :) Hope you guys are doing awesome, looks like you are!!

Natalie Johansen said...

So awesome! Navy is too cute for words!! Sorry we couldn't catch up while we were in Az... but be glad you don't have this nasty cold me and Coop had! :)