Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. My how time flies! It's been a wonderful two years and I look forward to the rest. I thought I'd take the time to write down a few things that I LOVE about Dallan.
1. He is so sweet and kind
2. He can fix anything
3. He always seems to know how to do anything and everything even if he hasn't actually done it.
4. He has the best "joke" singing voice and makes up awesome words to current songs! hahaha!
5. He loves his family
6. He's a great brother and brother in law
7. He's so great with kids I can't wait to see him with ours
8. He's ALWAYS willing to help and serve anyone
9. He sees movies with me when he doesn't want to see them
10. He makes amazing stuffed quesadillas
11. He as an amazing ability to teach people of all ages.
12. He has a strong testimony
13. He loves the outdoors and camping! (Me too!)
14. He's SOOO positive (PMA positive mental attitude)
15. He has a genuine love for people that is so admirable

I love you Dallan. Happy Anniversary you make me the happiest girl in the world these first two years have been amazing I know the next billion will be amazing too!

6 comments:

Basarabas said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are just the cutest couple!

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy be-lated anniversary! Hope you guys had a fun celebration. I swear since I got married that time has sped up. Maybe that old saying is true, "Time flies when you're having fun!" (that was cheesy I know....but hey, its true!)

Tawny Antelman said...

Happy Anniversary you Two!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm a little late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ashley, you forgot to mention that he does what you tell him to when you boss him around! TRUE LOVE, i tell ya. haha jk. but seriously i'm glad things worked out so perfectly between you two. one of my favorite couples for sure. after all, not many married people get invited on group dates with currently single people! you two are an exception......and exceptionally AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Loved the post Ashley! Congrats on hitting the two year mark! You guys are adorable-- glad we got to spend time together!

Annie said...

I can't help but think that you never realized how lucky you were to have #9 until we started living with you! Happy Anniversary!