Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Morning Bon Bon


Growing up we had a vicious Scottish terrier/Lhasa Apso mix (well we all thought she was vicious). Anyway she had black curly hair that was often scraggly and matted! When I would angrily roll out of bed in Elementary school for 6am scriptures Annie would tease me about my hair! and say Good Morning Bon Bon! I got so mad once I turned away sharply and because my hair was in my face I turned right into the wrapping paper closet door! Annie laughed which made me even more mad and all could say was "DON'T" hahaha we laugh about it now but I still to this day will have the occasional Bon Bon hair do in the morning!


Not as bad in the front but the back was the start of quite the Mullet!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh gurl, you made my day! I was laughing out loud and made Luke read it right away. Poor Bon Bon. You did look like her...I had forgotten about the time you hit the wall. I was always so nice to you! haha I''m still laughing!

Amy said...

Haha! That is so funny! I totally forgot about that. I love it.

CGray said...

First of all Bon Bon was not a vicious dog!!! I had so much with that dog the summer where you guys went up to Lake Powell without me, but made it up to me by asking me to feed her. Well, I must say we bonded that week in the summer and she was so fun and cute. We ran all over that yard.

Oh and do you remember Sister Bon Bon?

Oh and that second picture looks like Susette back in the 80s!

But what a funny story about the teasing of the hair.

CGray said...

I hope you see this. When are you going to post pictures of your cute house? I wanna see.