Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nutritional Breakfast

Last night I was up until 1:30 painting our bedroom, I woke up at 6:50 took a shower without washing "mine" hair re-applied make-up and was out the door at 7:25 with Dallan as usual. I didn't have time to make breakfast as usual so I thought I'll just stop at QT and getting something quick and of course a Dr. Pepper. I ended up walking out of QT with the Dr.Pepper I came for and package of Hostes Chocolate cupcakes with the lace frosting! I haven't had those in probably 5 years and they looked SO good. Needless to say I will be doing tae bo tonight to compensate for momentary lapse of judgement. On another note I did finish painting my room and put everything back in it's place. Annie I can't wait for you to see it! I will post pictures of the house soon once I finishing all my painting projects on Friday thanks to a little help from Jozie. Dallan would help but hates to paint and I understand that so he spent the night last night putting together a work table in the garage! It looks awesome! After this week feel free to stop by and visit my humble abode!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Like I told you already, I had 6 orange danish for my breakfast this morning! There must be something in the air. I can't wait to see your house, I'll bet it's the best house ever. Also, I didn't wash mine hair this morning either!! Weird...

Becky Bevans said...

I bet you are making your lil home so cute and cozy. I look forward to seeing it soon

Amy said...

can't wait to see the finished product.