Friday, August 13, 2010

36 Weeks

Oops! It's been 10 weeks since my last post! I'm 36 weeks today. Because I have gestational diabetes I have the pleasure of seeing our baby twice a week on ultra sound, it's wonderful! She's growing perfectly! The doctors want to induce at 39 weeks because of the gest dia. I'm totally excited about that and I get to set up the induction date next week! Woohoo!

I have finished making the crib bedding and i love it! Pictures to come.

Other than that if on my feet most of the day my feet ankles and knees swell like crazy! It's so cute! NOT!!!! Oh well worth it for a happy healthy babe!

Also we have yet to pick a name and we'll probably end up going in with three and choose when we see her and see what we think fits! Ahh can't wait to meet her!

Until next time!

4 comments:

Natalie Johansen said...

That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see pics of the crib bedding!

Anonymous said...

No pictures huh? I want to see your beautiful pregnant self! Am so excited to see her-- and to hear what name is chosen! Miss you girlie!

Gigi said...

That gestational diabetes is no fun. I had it twice! Just take it easy and eat like you're supposed to and you and the baby will be just fine. Can't wait to see her! Take care.

CGray said...

Wow, I can't believe you're so close to being a momma! My little Ashley is gonna be a momma! I'm getting teary just thinking about it. I love ya girl! I'm happy for you that you've got more things accomplished for the babe. It will make her arrival all the more exciting and not at all stressful.

Loves!