Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th of July




I love the 4th! Dallan's parents were out of town and they offered their pool to us and so we invited my family over for a swiming party bbq. We had a great time! The boys and I played a couple killer rounds of speed in the pool. My cousin Meredith is here for the summer and we've had ablast hanging out! I love holidays when all the family gets together! Amy Jordan and Turner went with us to see fireworks at Tempe Town Lake and that was my Fav! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fireworks! And the were grand! I plan on being in DC next 4th!

2 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

Cute pictures! ABOUT TIME YOU GUYS UPDATED! Did you guys move to Hawaii or is that our of the plan now.. u might have said something about it down below in more post I havent gotten there yet!

BY THE WAY THE PIC OF UR DOG JUMPIN IN THE WATER IS AWESOME!!! haha

The Roberts Family said...

OMG.. i love all the swimming suits!!!