Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bite me once....shame on you!



After Finley's bath Luke brought him down stairs to visit until bedtime. He looked so cute all clean in his pajamas. I couldn't resist holding him. I reached for him and he reached for me. He was enjoying himself. As started to get restless he leaned forward towards the ground. I didn't pay much attention until I felt it... ouch!!!! and He sat up as if looking SOOOO innocent! He bit me! I've seen him do this to Annie several times but I didn't think it could happen to me, and it did!!!!!!! He broke the skin and actually bit some of my mole off! haha yuck! He didn't even bat an eye. I've decided not to press charges although the cops were called. Heres the culprit himself!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

mmmmm...moles

Amy said...

that's hilarious! how did I not hear about this sooner?

Dallan and Ashley said...

it was just last night.

Anonymous said...

your mole? haha i don't know who i feel worse for!