Friday, February 22, 2008

And Who You Are...

I had a funny memory come to mind today at work. In the past I have had trouble getting sayings right! For example in fourth grade boys (David Mcquade and Cory Linn) Were trying to get me and probable Jessica and Jozie out of the cover in the twist slide at the "Big Playground" In trying to say "is that a threat or a promise" all I could come up with was "is that a do or a say" I said and thought "that isn't as jabbing as I have heard it before" The real memory I had today was when I was meeting up with Friends from high school concert choir and I saw my friend Brittney and I said "And who you are?" what I actually meant was "and you are?" I was pretty embarrassed when it played back in my head but we all had a great laugh about! I hope you do to!

2 comments:

CGray said...

I guess it's been awhile since I have been around your kind of humor. You are too funny and I can totally hear that conversation and I am laughing.

We need to get together again. That was really fun with you and Dallan. I hope you guys had fun too.

Annie said...

Hahaha You're come backs have always cut to the core. I'm happy to see that you've updated your blog. I check it pretty regularly, but am usually pretty disappointed...but not today!!